Wednesday, September 15, 2010

i'm Thinking About You

I'm Thinking About You. I'm thinking of you like phones think of calling, like hotdogs think of buns, like a brush thinks about hair. I'm thinking of you like a car thinks of gas, like athletes think of sports, like cheerleaders think of cheering, likedictionary's think of definitions. im thinking about you like a fatboy thinks of chocalate cake, like rats think of racing, like shoes think of feet, like ketchup thinks of mustard. I'm thinking about you like ears think of hearing, like brains thinking of thinking. im thinking about you like oceans think about waves, like clouds think of rain, like cuts think of bandaids. I'm thinking about you like lips think of kissing, like hands think of holding. I'm thinking about you like, Like, Like....... Love thinks of two people :)

1 comment: